How to Get Eye Shadow Out of Carpet, Regina, SK
What you will need is a white cloth or plenty of paper towel, rubbing alcohol, 1 table spoon of dish soap, a cup, measuring device, wooden spoon or something that can be used as a tapping device.
- Pour some rubbing alcohol on your cloth (pouring alcohol on the carpet may cause the glue in the back of carpet to dissolve) and place the cloth over the spot.
- Using your tapping device (wooden spoon) tap the cloth vigorously. You should notice transfer of the make up on your cloth, and if not skip to step 3. If you notice transfer and the spot is not out flip the cloth to a clean spot and repeat steps 1 and 2.
- If spot is removed skip this step but if the rubbing alcohol is not working repeat steps 1 and 2 using a solution of 1 tablespoon of ammonia, and dish soap with a 1/2 cup of water.
- Using dry towels blot up as much moisture as possible. A shop vac can also be used to speed up the process.
- If this does not work STOP here as adding several different spot cleaners and suck will most likely damage your carpet and phone CleanRite at (306) 721-2045
So there it is how to get eye shadow out of carpet, Regina, SK. Phone CleanRtie today and get your cleaning project started at (306) 721-2045. For more articles on spot removal click on one of these links